Friday, July 17, 2009

Hellow Weekend and ...

Hello Striking Poses Fans!

Friday is here and that means one more week till my big day, in a way, I’m not really looking forward to it, as Spad is not going to be with me to celebrate it, but … I have really good friends and if all goes well, we will spend the weekend in the snowed covered mountains!! YAY!!!

Anyway … Jordan is back so WELCOME BACK HUN! It is really nice to have her here again as I couldn’t do her awesome job xD

So … I have for you one of my last pictures using 2 of the poses from the fatpack Hello Lover. I used the sitting pose number 3 and the standing pose number 7, I chose these because they have a sensual view, they look like they want to be loved and to receive all the tenderness that your partner can offer to you. They look so soft and lovely, they invite you to be touched … the touch of an angel (in rollers xD)

hellol over mix

Don’t forget to take a look at our Xstreet Market, you can find all our old dollarbies there! Open 24hrs a day!

Take the TAXI … remember that our dollarbies will be just 1L for all our group member, and the rest will have to buy them for 25L … (You have to be a member of the group for 2 days to take advantage of this. Enjoy it!)

Okay, that is all for today, have a lovely weekend!

XoXo
Ake!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: