Saturday, July 4, 2009

Getting ready for the party?

Hello Everybody,

I’m thinking most of you will be away from the city this weekend, probably at home preparing the fireworks or making sure your barbeques are in pristine condition… Yup, it’s time to celebrate one of the most important days for you guys up North in America. I can remember the days when I lived there, the 4th of July celebrations were always amazing, full of happiness and joy, something I will never forget. (Did I mention 20days after the 4th, it will be my RL birthday? ;)lalala)

I wish you all a Happy 4th of July! And I hope you all celebrate it with your friends and family, and I hope it is a day filled with the joy and happiness!

I have been working on a photo to share with you all, but you will have to wait till tomorrow when Jordy makes her post.(pssst Jordy, could you please post the picture for me? :3 )

I hope you all remember what the release was for this week, if not I’ll just say this… “Glam and Grace” is an adorable female pose, and the pose was made for two ladies to share the moment together. I took this a little further, and I grabbed Spad and instead of sharing it was a lady friend, I shared it with him! I know it sounds rather strange, but the shot I took for the photo was just perfect.. Just take a look for yourself:

Glam and Grace

So, as you can see ... you can always use it with with a male friend ;)

Don’t forget that Striking Poses is part of the “Cinderella's lost slipper” find the slipper and collect an awesome prize!

Okay! That is all for today, enjoy your weekend and have fun !

XOXO
Ake!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group


No comments: