Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello July :D (I love this month!!!)

Heeeeeeeeeyyy!!!

Today I looked up at our mountains here in Chile, and I was so happy to see them covered in snow. I can’t wait for the sun to come out, so I can get some snowboarding done, or maybe spend the day playing in this lovely white land XD

Yesterday I showed you the couple poses called Glam and Grace. The poses were based on those two Olsen girls. You all know what I’m like, so I have taken some more photos to show you the different views of these magnificent poses.

The package includes a ball with both poses attached, and then two single poses. Today I want to show you what the right pose looks like, and of course using a little imagination and an artist touch!

In my opinion these poses are really provocative when you use them together, but separate, they are just lovely and feminine, I love the way the head moves to one side, giving you the “dreamer” look.

coupleposeright1

Okay … I have some new news for you, today July 1st starts a new hunt called “Cinderella's lost slipper” and Striking Poses is taking part. All you need to do is look for the lost slipper, which will contain your prize! Also, it contains an advert, clicking the advert and you’ll get the next location to hunt for the next fabulous prize! The hunt is going to be running for all of July, so if you can’t find the slipper first time round, you can always come back. I have say that the prize from Striking Poses will remind you of those bed time stories you were told as a child, and will give you that feeling of being a princess ;)

cinderella hunt

And last, but not least, I couldn’t help but make a photo with the freebie for this week. The Kate Perry dollarbie, a really nice pose, grab it for 1L at the middle of the store, in front of the stairs.

kateperry

I don’t want to confuse you too much, so easiest thing for you to do is to take a look at the advert below.

Katy Perry Pose

Well ... see ya soon!

XOXO
Ake!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: