Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hooray for the Weekend!!!!

I keep forgetting to mention a new store we have here at the Striking Poses Boutiques, so before I do it again, we welcome Rainbows End to our family. Drop on in and check them out!

Pose - Bette Davis #3
Wearing -
Gone Fishin' Choker ($250) from Core

Core does it again! Another cute and sexy choker has been added to their fabulous range. With a little fishy hanging off it, its perfect for a Neko kitty or just any fish fan! I'm wearing the version in rust, but it does come in other finishes and is absolutely stunning. Don't forget you still have time to get your entries in for their advertisement photo contest!!! Maybe you could use this piece...

Pose - Charlize Theron #10
Wearing -
Grungy Barb Wire Boots ($250) from Core, Bitch Extraordinaire Tee (no longer available I think) from SySy and Crystallized Rose Jeans (tba) from xTotalxBettyx

I had a bit of fun with this pic. I used a prop from one of my fav prop places, one of Zelly's fabulous poses and came up with something a bit different. I really need to start paying attention to what is in folders when I opened them! I missed seeing the resize instructions for the fab boots from Core, so I look like a child wearing mummy's shoes in this pic! They are so totally cool though and perfect for a grunge/urban/neko look. The resizer is very easy to work as well. I feel so silly for not noticing it sooner!

To go with it, I pulled on one of my fav shirts from SySy - which might have been retired. There is a SALE on at the mainstore of SySy at the moment. Selected styles are being sold for $50 or $99, so if there is something you have been hanging out to buy, rush on in, cos you might be picking it up for a bargain! There is a LM at her Striking Poses Boutique!

To complete the look I found the most amazing jeans from xTotalxBettyx in my inventory! I've been searching through their stores but cannot find them for sale there, so I'm again unsure if they are current stock. They are fabulously sexy though. Roses are my favourite flowers and these jeans have a gorgeous red rose on the back pockets. Their mainstore has been remodelled and there are some glorious new designs for sale, so pop on in, grab a LM and check it out!

Pose 1 - Snow Bunny #6
Pose 2 - Keira Knightley #3
Wearing -
Darchy Sundress ($149) from Jazmyn D

You cannot go wrong with this simple, but adorable summer dress from Jazmyn D. It comes in three colours (pink not pictured) and is just stunning. I love the simplicity of the design and the playful fabric chosen to make this dress. It can take you from picnics at the beach to cafe lunches and just hanging out with friends or your special someone. Don't forget to grab a LM and hit up Jazmyn's subscribo for all her new design info and gifts. Looks fab with my new hair too!

Have you joined the Striking Poses Group yet? There's a sign in the mainstore, so come on in, hunt it out and hit it up and you'll be kept in the loop on all the fabulous new poses, sales and dollarbies Zelly has for us every week! Ake will be back tomorrow with more Striking Poses news. I'm so loving her Lady GaGa posts and the ways she finds to use them. I always look forward to seeing what she comes up with next!

I will see you on Monday for more Boutique goodness! Have a great weekend!!!!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: