Tuesday, April 21, 2009

GA GA...

When Zelly told me about the new release for this week, I had to shyly confess that I had no idea to whom she had based the poses on. So after a quick search on Google it would appear that she is one of the most popular singers at the moment! 

And like everything else in SL you can always find clothes, accessories and hair all based on this famous singer, but as always you can never find any poses! Well.. until now of course!

Ladies I would like to welcome this week new edition to the Striking Poses pose collection, “Lady Gaga”. 

Lady Gaga Fatpack

This collection rocks, is really fashion, orignal with lot of style, I am so much motivated with this fatpack that I couldn't help but make and dedicate the week to her xD ... that is why I won't be posting any of my photos, you will see them on this days ... if you want to see more ... keep an eye on the blog.

As you can see this collection not only looks cool but it ROCKS! Look at the style in which Zelly captured, it is just perfect and because of this I have the full fat pack in my inventory and I plan on dedicating this week to Lady Gaga. When I say dedicate, you’ll just have to keep an eye on the blog! ;)

What are you waiting for? Come on over to our store and grab your favorite poses from this collection, and of course if you can’t decide on just one, we have the full fat pack available with them all!

See ya all tomorrow 

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: