Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Get Connected with ... Striking Poses ;)

I won't start this week with the new releases, I'll keep them for a little later as today I want to show you some of the older couple poses based on an advert ... okay, a Calvin Klein advert, aren't they great?

Well well ... so here you have ‘Our Connection’, this is a very inviting pose, for me it has a lot of feeling, to be caught by your boy and feel his breathing and his soft touch that makes all your little hairs stand on end.

Our Connection Couples Pose

*sigh*
I don't care where I am, I just want to share this moment , you know when the world disappears for a while and there is just you and your other together.


our conection_1111 copy

Surprise your boy or your girl friend, no matter what kind of person you are, let your wild side free and let your partner get connected with you and not just for a simple chat!

Just for you both ... ‘Our Connection’ at Striking Poses Stores.

See ya!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: