Thursday, April 9, 2009

Festa di Primavera Fashion Show

Hi hi hi hi!!!
Finally the big day has come and how excited I am, I just can’t contain it! I had to move the entire world to get this post ready for you, it’s only a sneak peak as its meant to be a surprise! I was too excited and I just had to share it all with you, and I know you have been waiting for this too ;)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okies I know these aren’t clear pictures but I said I’d only give you girls a sneak peak, if you want to see the full thing you have to come on over to the fashion show! Once there you’ll be able to see the full pose collections being modeled by Second Life’s top models. Not only that, you’ll get to see all the top designers show casing the very best in Second Life fashion! So what are you waiting for? You should be making your way to Festa di Primavera… the biggest fashion show in SL!.

*sings* “I’m soo excited and I just can’t hide it” *dances*
This is going to be fantastic, and its not to be missed!

When: Today Thursday 9th April
Time: 1pm SLT
Taxi:
Festa Di Primavera

Organized by B&S Italian

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

See you there!!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: