Friday, October 2, 2009

oops I almost forget my post!

Hellooooooooooo there!

Are you doing alright? I hope so… Me? Well, I’m in shock that it is now October, I haven’t really noticed how quickly these days are passing, they just seem to run on by without me being able to enjoy them *sigh*

Anyways… I am posting today to show you the latest pictures of our poses and their original picture from them.
So, not much to say … just enjoy :)

pose 01

pose 02

pose 03

pose 04

pose 05


Just to remind you there is still a shop at Harlow available to rent, it comes with 75 prims and costs 375L a week. Also there are just 4 places left on our advertisement board’s . These are located in the main street at Harlow and 2 at the docks, so hurry up and get yours before they are all gone.


What is coming next week? New poses, new freebies and much much more! Just keep on eye on this blog for more information!

And the “To Hot to Handle Hunt” is officially over, I really hope you all got the chance to get all the nice prizes, they were awesome, big thanks to everyone that participated in this hunt with such lovely presents.

XoxO
Ake!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: