Friday, October 16, 2009

Do you feel that sometimes you have a lot of things to do and you want to get them all done? But for the life of you, you just can’t do it? Well, I am living that now, I just can’t get focus on doing anything! XD

Anyhow, here I am, I’m sorry I’m not able to show you a sneak peak, as our lovely Zelly is away for a few days, we just hope she comes back soon!

It was difficult for me to choose my favorites poses from the newest collection “International Supermodel 14”. To me, they are all great, just perfect and the mood I was in today I just couldn’t decide. After a short while something came, like always.

So here we have a picture for you, I went back to my old style and used a real life background, and I have to say I’m really pleased with the outcome!

One of my favorite poses is number 2, it is a classic stand with hands on the hip, I am using his on my hud, it just looks really gorgeous. With the perfect outfit you will be the queen wherever you go ;)

SP ISM14_2

With my next picture, I decided to create something themed along the lines of “City Night Time”, I took a casual outfit and my new boots and there I was, walking to a bar downtown. Of course my night wouldn’t be complete if I wasn’t using pose number 9, from the same collection. Now I am looking sure of what I want, and what I’m going do.

SP ISM14_9


Next week we are holding a hunt and it is called a “Scavenger Hunt”, I’m sorry I have to confess I had no idea what a scavenger hunt was, I had to translate it. I’m sure you all know what it means, Rhianna has a list put together that will contain a list of items that you’ll need to find. The first person to come to us with all the items on the list will win all the prizes, that’s right, clothes, gift cards, poses and 3000L$!! Also! We will have another 3000L$ for the best costume, so don’t come in your casual outfits, come in your best Halloween suit and come on over for the hunt! (I know a few stores in Harlow have some really good Halloween items and someone of them are free.. great eh?)

The following advert will be updated with more information soon :P

Scavenger Hunt

Love!
Ake!


Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: