Saturday, March 28, 2009

What is better than a HUUUUG!!

Huhu there!!

IS FRIDAY!! and believe it or not, I got a really nice day at work... ah well ...lets talk about poses that is better than a RL job xD

Zelly was inspired with her previous creation based on the Olsen girls that she had to go and make another, and this one just being as adorable as the previous one!

Embraced

You can use this couples pose with anyone you like, best friend, daughter, mum, cousin, sister.. even your pet cat!, okies maybe not your cat, but you get the idea! I chose to call the one boy in my life that means the world to me, and we shared this pose together, this lovely embrace. (How could I refuse him the embrace, he had just bought me the TULI Relay For Life edition!!! he deserved more than a big bear hug, bless him).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OKAY ... that's all for today, have a nice weekend!


Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: