Saturday, March 14, 2009

Do NOT miss this new release!!!


I've watched several romantic movies in my life, but I have to say Twilight has to be one of my favorites. How cool would it be to have a vampire boyfriend? I would really like to experience that, even though the neck biting would freak me out a little.

Well the celebrity we have for you today isn’t a vampire, she is just a normal girl that caught a lot of peoples attention, not just because of her beauty, but how professional she is, and how she has matured as an actress... and well.. you know she got to kiss a vampire.. I really want to do it too!!!

So, if you haven't guessed it already, we have for you today Kristin Steward (Stewart.. I wonder if her family has a Scotish origin? xD). We have causual and lovely n' adorable poses! These poses are fresh and appear to be full of life, these are posses you won't be able to resist! (Why else do you like Edward fell in love with her? ;)) .. (I must confess that I can't wait for the day when Zelly makes couple poses based on Bella and Edward.. it would be so awesome!) *giggles*




Inspired by these special movies, I took some shots just for you! I hope you like them as much as I do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have a nice and fun weekend … St. Pat’s celebrations are starting this Saturday … PROST!!!!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: