Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hey you! .... Come inside and have a look ;)

Hello ladies

I want to introduce to you this very meaningful group pose, "Stop in the Name of Love", it’s based on some 60’s pop group(some of you may remember :P) but as you can see Zelly has made a few little modifications to make it looks marvelous!



As you know Zelly always includes all the pose balls within the fat pack, this includes the single versions of the couple poses. Zelly does this so you can find as many different ways to use them, just like I have done in the picture below.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For this picture I had to call my best friend Cerberus (from *G Field*), I hadn’t seen her in a while, and it was great to meet her again!

See ya soon!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group



No comments: