Monday, March 2, 2009

Boutique Stores at Striking Poses!

Hiya Striking Posers!

I'm Jordan, the Rental Manager here at Striking Poses. I'll be keeping you informed on what is happening in the special new boutique stores at Striking Poses with weekly updates, special offers and new releases.

Up on the third floor of Striking Poses are 18 fabulous boutique stores for you to browse through and find special items to add to your inventory. It only took around 30 minutes for all the stores to be snapped up and some are even ready for your business. I have already made a purchase or two myself!

Already settling into Striking Poses are :

Maison De Zandra
Milly Molly
Jazmyn D Shapes, Skins and More
Gumdrop
Laval Fashion
Clover
Aria's Dream
Matahari Style
Sexton's Photography
Funtasia
Elle Fashion House
Core
Pout

As well as a couple more who have yet to set up shop, so keep your eyes out for them!


So shoot on up to the third floor and have a look around. You're bound to find something to wear or use in an awesome picture along with your fabulous pose from Striking Poses. I am wearing the Red Sweater Dress from Clover and using Striking Pose Eva Longoria 10.

All stores are fully occupied at present, but I am taking names for when vacancies come up. If you would like to be added, please let me know and I will add you and be in touch as soon as a vacancy opens up. Remember to check out the Advertising Boards on the ground floor. I think there are still some left.

If you have any questions or queries on renting a store at Striking Poses, please don't hesitate to give me a buzz.

No comments: