Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boutique Update 4

I have two more stores to share with you today and they are super!


Pose - Fay Wray Fat Pack Bonus
Wearing -
Magic Noire Long Sleeve Option ($175) from Maison De Zandra

Inset Pose - Fay Wray #10
Wearing -
Magic Noire No Sleeve Option

Maison De Zandra
I don't know about you, but when I saw the glamorous Fay Wray poses, I started singing "Whatever happened to Fay Wray, that delicate satin clad frame...". Yes I'm a huge Rocky Horror fan. I'm also a gorgeous gown fan and the sheer panels and gorgeous starry fabric make this gown a favourite! Maison De Zandra has many many gorgeous outfits from gowns to chainmail sets to delight you. Have a look and see what you can find!

Pic 1 Pose - Doutzen Kroes #2
Pic 2 Pose - Ashanti Dollarbie
Wearing -
Lorien Black Elven Outfit ($300) from Aria's Dream

Aria's Dream
Wearing this outfit makes me want to run through forests stalking Legolas! Rawwr he was the yummiest elf ever! Aria's Dream is the perfect store for anyone who loves elegant and gorgeous period gowns and dressing up. How could you not feel like a princess in the gowns on display at Aria's Dream? Check them out and unleash your inner princess.

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: