Friday, March 6, 2009

Pink or P!nk?

Holaaa!!! *waves*

Do you like pink? As I don’t, I can’t stand that colour, but P!nk I do like, oh I really do. She is just fabulous, she is an amazing singer. I love all of her songs, the lyrics are awesome and her attitude.. Ufffff.. I am sure all of you just like me would love to be her! oh, wait.. I know how to make that wish come true :p

No, I’m not your fairy god mother, Striking Poses is! *giggles* but how you ask?

Just for you, Striking Poses offers you the chance to be just like her, with all her personality that makes her a top celebrity we give you the… P!NK collection!



Do you want more? I know you do! As always I couldn’t help but take this photo, a cool photo too, don’t you think? I have to say though I love all the poses, but this one has to rock the most!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well … time for me to go … see you around with more poses at Striking Poses!

Chauies!

Oh, keep an eye to the blog because Jordan will come with wonderful news about the SP Boutiques!

And do not forget to check out these links ;)

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: