Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday Boutique Goodies!

I don't know about you, but I got so hot and bothered after reading Ake's latest post that I had to go...
...SHOPPING!

Pose 1 - Jean Shrimpton #7
Wearing -
Brittney ($75 @ Mainstore 50% sale) from xTotalxBettyx

Pose 2 - Angelina Jolie #8
Wearing -
The Random Hunt Prize Dress ($0) from xTotalxBettyx

I have had the naughty lusties for the Brittney dress at xTotalxBettyx for a while now and it took all my energy to resist...until I saw it at the 50% sale at their mainstore!!! Swing by their Boutique Store and check out what they have, and if you love it as much as I do, then grab a LM and check out their sale! If you're lucky, you'll also find the flower hiding the gorgeous minidress I am wearing in the second picture!

Welcome our newest Boutiquer...DollyRock! You will find some wonderful, sexy and detailed designs at fabulous prices at DollyRock! They are fun, flity and glamorous too. I'm looking forward to sharing more of DollyRock with you all. Don't forget to hit their update group when you stop by to keep informed of all the DR goodness!

Did you know we actually have 3 very talented photographers with us in the Striking Poses Boutique Stores? We have Sasha Sexton, Katya Dirval and Kristya Svenska from Core. Swing by, check out their work and notecards for more information.

Just wait till you see the new goodies Ake will be sharing with you soon from the fantastic and creative Zelly and Striking Poses!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: