Thursday, June 25, 2009

A little walk on the beach at Harlow ...

Hallow!

Today is a really cold day here in Chile, the mountains are all snowed over and that brings the cold down to our little city. *shivers*

To escape the cold I took a trip to our very own beach at Harlow and as always I had the latest poses attached to my hud. For today’s photo shoot I came equipped with the Taylor swift collection and I’m sure you’ll all love it as much as we girls do (Zelly, Jordan and I).

So let’s get down to business!

I chose pose number 2 for this first photo. My boyfriend Spad gave me a wonderful present which I thought would fit perfectly with this pose, a lovely horse! I have to say this pose is sexy and stylish and it rocks my socks off! Don’t you agree?

TaylorSwift 02


My second choice is pose number 6, a very romantic, sensitive and feminine pose. When I look at the photo I think my mind is in another world, dreaming and thinking on the love of my life. :P


TaylorSwift 06

Okay people, that’s all for today, thanks for your time on reading this and don’t forget to visit Harlow and Striking Poses, lots of stores to go shopping in :)


Don’t forget about the group gift and all the dollarbies inside our Striking Poses store, if you don’t have time to go shopping in world, you can do it though Xstreet Market, you will find the link below.


XoXo
Ake!


Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group


No comments: