Monday, June 8, 2009

More from Harlow!

Before I start today's blog, I would like to wish the wonderful and mega-talented builders of Harlow both very happy birthdays!

Thats me on my Hoff-mobile with SPBuilder1 Anton. That little cardboard robot is just the cutest! Reminds me of Awesome-o though (South Park reference). If you do see the builders around on the Harlow Sim, wish them a very happy bday!

Today I am going to share with you some more about the stores we have available to rent on Harlow.

Down the very bottom of the sim is a lovely little beach where you can kick back and enjoy the sun or just laze for a while between store hopping.

At the end of the beach is a lovely dock area, which I mentioned in passing on Saturday. Up on the dock are four lovely 50 prims stores available for $250/wk.

Across from the beach is a gorgeous courtyard area, just perfect for strolling around and looking in one of the stores we will have there as well. As yet I don't have the details on the store prims, but I am guessing from their size that they could well be 100 prims each and renting for $500/wk. I will confirm this with Zelly.

*These spots are 75 prims/$375 wk*

Above the main entrance to the courtyard is a lovely open area, just perfect for a special occasion or party. Hmm I think Ake might be planning one of those. We'll have to keep our eyes and ears open for an announcement from her about that.

Oh you might have noticed the postboxes around the Sim. These are not only decorative, but also functional. Want to get in touch with us to make a suggestion or let Zelly know how much you enjoy her sim? Write her a note and drop it in the postbox!

Also mentioned on Saturday was the awesome movie studio set Zelly has at the back of her store. Alongside it are three more rental stores, although one has already been rented. Soundstage 2 and 3 are still available and come with 150 prims for $750/wk rental.

My favourite thing about the Harlow Sim is how wide the streets are. Even a total vehicle-driving challenged person like me can scooter, big wheeler or even drive around without making too much of a fool of myself! The beautifully designed stores are laid out so openly and its such a clean and uncluttered Sim for anyone to move around and shop in.

To make exploring and shopping easier, Zelly has installed a Bispa Scooter rezzer for your comfort. Touch the sign and the scooter will rez. You have around 30 seconds to jump on before it disappears and when you hop off, it also disappears. Its a fun and easy way to travel around the Sim. I'll stick with my Hoff-Mobile though!

If you are interested in renting a store at the new Harlow sim, drop by and have a look around. If you find a spot you love, drop me a line and I'll swing by and reserve it for you.

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: