Friday, June 5, 2009

Just like a movie star ...

Hi everybody!

How are you all doing? I hope really good, as I am :) or as I try to be.

I am going to switch my male chip on, and think like a man, why? simple, today my post will be based on Men.

If you like action movies, well, I'm sure you like Vin Diesel, this hot strong guy that can do all, and makes us girls shake throughout (thinking like a girl again). You have guessed it, this collection is based on Vin Diesel!

Vin Diesel Fatpack

I'm going to make this short, as I know men don't spend time reading, they just look at the pictures and if they are interested in something, they just take the URL and go to the shop, and I really hope they do this time and visit Striking Poses :D

But of course, what is a post without my interpretation of the poses? ... I want to thank my models this week Theodore Nacht and Draco Nacht, a couple of lovely and gorgeous guys who motivated me to produce these wonderful pictures.

Pose used here

Pose at the left Theodore using pose 4
Pose at the right Draco using pose 6

Vin Diesel Collection

Pose at the left Draco using pose 7
Pose at the right Theodore using pose 2

Vin Diesel Collection

A big hug to both of them, I really have fun chatting with you and doing these pictures.

And ... Come to Striking Poses and grab these sexy collection for men ;) if you are a girl, bring your male friend or patner :P

XOXO
Ake!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those poses. They're fantastic. It was such fun modeling for you! If you ever need help again, you know where to find me. XD