Friday, June 12, 2009

Oops!

I completely forgot it was Thursday today, so I'm a wee bit late with my blog entry. I have been so busy running around helping the stores settle into the Harlow Sim that I haven't had a chance to take pics for today's entry either.

I'll start with a reminder of the stores we have available to rent on Harlow.

50 prims - $250/wk
75 prims - $375/wk
100 prims - $500/wk

All the 150 prim stores have been rented out.

There is also the most incredible second main store available to rent on Harlow. For more info on this store, give me a buzz and I'll send you a notecard with all the details. If you are interested in renting this store, you will need to speak to Zelly directly.

I'm going off the top of my head here, so apologies if I miss anyone. I'll get you next time =)

We have ready and waiting for your shopping pleasure...

Exodi
DollyRock
Karnal Rage
Ali Couture
Flirt
Angels
Fire Good
T Junction
Jazmyn D
Couture Chapeau
Fashion Oasis
The Gallery
Out.Rage
Sasy Stylez
Pout
Rainbow's End
Sweeter Than Candy
EarthStones

***going blank***

I'll get a more complete list for you on Saturday.

If you haven't popped over to explore the new Sim, what are you waiting for?

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: