Saturday, June 27, 2009

Are you looking for the perfect pose? ... read here :D

Hello!

Today I've decided to do some photos using our Bewitched studio, as I wanted to give you some ideas when you come toJustify Full make your own photos.

The first pose I’m using is number ... I believe that this ‘Directors’ sitting poses are just fantastic and as soon as I saw them, I knew I had to become one! Sitting down and I imagined what it would be like to see the actors working their magic on set... do I look important and in control? hehehe I bet not, but anyway, the pose is nice for a casual use and it gives you that young feeling. What I really like about the pose is the feet position; they look so cute, like a little girl :)

Taylor7

My second choice is pose number.... I know Zelly will kill me when she realises that I am standing on the coffee table, hehehehe ... sorry Zelly ;)

This pose is fantastic, and I think every dress designer should use it, especially for the designers that design and create gowns, it is a lovely natural famine and delicate pose, I really love it and I'm sure that you will too.

Taylor10

Well ... that is all for today ... I hope you like the poses I chose and it helps you to decide what to buy, whether it is the complete fat pack or some single poses ... the decision is all yours ;)

See ya soon and have a wonderful weekend!

XoXo
Ake!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: