Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Some Goodies For Monday!

Its the start of yet another week...and are they flying by or am I just imagining it? Its May already! Its gonna be Christmas again before you know it!

Pose - Jean Shrimpton #7
Inset Pose - Liv Tyler #3
Wearing -
Fusion ($250) from Pout

I was distracted by something shiny last week and totally forgot to share with you this absolutely gorgeous dress from Pout. It can work in so many ways, as a playsuit with the shorts, as a slim knee length dress or with the shorter flippy skirt that has great movement and is sure to get you noticed! You could even wear the top with jeans or a pair of smart trousers. The fabric is amazing! I love the silky sheen and oriental feel of the design on it. There's 8 colours to choose from, this blue is my favourite though. Pout is also in the Discovery Hunt with Covet as your gift in an exclusive colour not available for sale until after the hunt is over.

Inset Pose - Jean Shrimpton #9
Wearing -
Ritzy (Midnight Mania Prize) from Jazmyn D
Pose - Maxim Shannon Elizabeth
Wearing -
Discovery Hunt Gift ($0) from Jazmyn D

What I love about hunts is the little extras you find in stores along the way. At Jazmyn D I found the Midnight Mania board, so I slapped it and got my name into the draw and luckily so did 99 other people, cos look what I received at midnight! You cannot go past a lovely sparklie dress, especially one in such a vibrant shade of red! On the back is a heart shaped cutout which gives it a lovely touch. After slapping the board, I found the Discovery Gift. Called tasty, you receive a lovely vest top with a cute little design on the bodice and a skirt which can be worn with or without the tights.

Pose 1 - Catrinel Menghia #10
Wearing -
Blue Moon (Group Gift) from Ali Couture
Pose 2 - Eva Mendes #4
Wearing -
Discovery Hunt Gift ($0) from Ali Couture

From our other new Boutique Store, Ali Couture, come two sexy, fun and flirty outfits and best of all, they are Ali's gifts to you. If you love corset tops as much as I do, you'll love the Blue Moon one. It comes with a lacey little skirt, but will look just as fabulous with jeans. Join the group for more gorgeous gifts and to keep updated on the designs. The Discovery Hunt gift is just plain sexy! You'll be sexonlegs when you wear this stunning outfit. The cross over top is gorgeous and daring and the miniskirt is just the finishing touch it needs. I had a wonderful time checking out the mainstore when I was hunting down the magnifying glass and have the most naughty lusties for one of Ali Couture's evening gowns. Pop on in and see if you can pick which one.


Inset Pose - Maxim Mischa Barton
Wearing -
Hearts N Hands Pasties (tba) and Short Shortz (previously blogged) from Core
Kitty Couch
($175) from Core
Background -
Grunge Florals (Midnight Mania) from Core

Ok are those pasties just the coolest things ever or what? Little pink heart hide your important bits while big black hands cover the rest! I think they are just so much fun! Perfect for those "Barely There" events too or just for teasing your partner. They look great with the shorts too! I love cats! When I saw this at the Core mainstore, it was an immediate purchase. Its nice having a big friend you can cuddle up with and I tend to do that a lot lately. Also when I was there, I slapped Core's Midnight Mania board and wo0t! I received a pack of 10 cute Grunge Floral textures! I've used them for cushion textures in my house and even photo surrounds. They are so versatile. I've transparented (is that even a word?) the one I used by 50% and it still looks fab!

Don't forget the rest of the fabulous stores up on the third floor of the Striking Poses Mainstore. Take a teleport or brave the stairs!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: