Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Do you know what is in our Lucky Chair?

Hola!!!

How are our lovely girls doing on this fine Tuesday evening? Me? I’m being a strong girl after receiving some bad news yesterday evening. I’m determined to overcome anything that this world throws at me :)

As you are probably all aware our dear Zelly is still out and about, but when she arrives back she’ll be bringing you all an amazing surprise *giggles*

Meanwhile I will show you some of the random poses that you can win at the Lucky Chair. Last Sunday I showed 2 of them in our "Mother's day" post (I must apologize about my spelling, I don’t know what happened *blushes*)

The one that Jordan was posing with was Tara Reid Pose 17, and I was posing with the Stacy Kleiber Pose 20.

So now ... if you liked them, you will love the next 2 poses that I want to show you, they are really fresh and are so much fun to use and see them.

Lucky Chair poses 25 and 30

To your left is pose number 30 Kate Hudson and to your right is pose 25 from Reese Witherspoon.

Have fun with them and I wish you good luck to have all the 30 poses :D

xoxo .. Ake!


Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: