Friday, May 29, 2009

Do I get a fatpack or some single poses?

Hiya!

I hope you haven't missed me that much, because I have been kind of busy doing something to show you all. As posted previously you know that I am going to talk about some of the new poses that are going to be released, the ones I love the most.


I will start with this pose number 6 from the fatpack of Carmen Kass, our super smart intenational model ;)

Carmen Kass 06

I love the way the right arm is up, and immediately I thought on an embarassing emotion, you know when you do something nasty ;) and how the legs are positioned gives it kind of inocent girl look... this is a perfect pose for causing trouble.


My second picture is Carmen Kass 01

Carmen Kass 1

Sexy, radiant, the queen of the city, this pose says all... if you are looking for that perfect shot, full of unique style ... Carmen Kass 1 is the pose you want!

Thats all for now, and I really hope you like them as much as I do. Don't forget that all thr new release are always in the middle of our main store and there are also lots of dollarbies and sales from others releases that you can have for half price!

Have a nice Thursday!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: