Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday News just for you!

Yellow!

I don't have so much to say today ... but I do have some amazing news! ... but but ... Zelly made me promise not to tell you untill it is all ready.

Of course if you are in our group, you will already know about this amazing news, but if you are not ... I'm so sorry you will have to wait for 3 or 4 weeks more!

So all what I have for you is this picture I took some moments ago. The Striking Poses Girls talking about this huge amazing project!


The secret

(don't think that I always wear these type of elegant dresses, it's just that I was going to celebrate our 1st year with my bf Spad, when Zelly called me)

If you can see in the back (hehehe I'm sure you can't see it) that is our Project that I can't talk about :P

I was just going to tell you this, get your shopping shoes on and start to look for the most gorgeous dress because the big event is comming!

And how Zelly is still busy busy, and haven't done any new release, I will be showing you during this week the last Dollarbies that we have for you in our main store.

But of course I will remind you about all the free things and sales that are still on at Striking Poses main store.



•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..» What's Free •.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..»


We have the lovely Carrie Ann Inaba, Grab this cute little 1L pose!

Carrie Ann Inaba Pose


•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..» On Sale •.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..»

Sale sale sale sale, what a great word, and I am sure Alyssa Milano loves it too, ... come to the store and grab the single poses from this release, but one thing ... this sale is just for GROUP MEMBERS ONLY ... ( aren't you a Striking Poses member? com now and be one of us today!)

Alyssa Milano Fatpack


poses reduced from 50L to 25L

To receive the group discount:

1. Make sure you are joined to my group. Click a group sign to check.

2. Simply pay the pose stand as normal for each pose. You will pay the full 50L and be automatically refunded 25L for each transaction.

3. This sale is only available at our main store in the middle GLASS section of the store...no where else.

**Due to scripting issues, fatpacks are NOT included in the sale, only single poses. Let us stress you will not receive a discount if you buy the fatpack.

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..» SP News •.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..»

1. Striking Poses has 18 boutiques for you to shop at located on the 3rd floor. I'm sure you know them all, but in the case you have forgotten, well ... move those legs and visit these boutiques from fabulous designers ... remember ... Striking Poses Boutiques

2. Are you missing some old dollarbie?, Then don't forget that you can find them all at XStreetSL!

XStreetSL: SL Exchange Store

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..» General Info •.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..»

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

Lots of Hugs

Ake!

No comments: