Sunday, January 4, 2009

Be A Princess!!!


I have been wondering all my life if the Princess girl style really exists, the one that we see in those fabulous Disney movies, those lovely girls who look so sensitive, so femenin, so adorable, do anyone of them really exist?

Well, I don't have to ask myself those questions anymore, as Striking Poses has made for us these Princess Girl poses, and now ... we can all be one of those dreamy girls ;) (I must confess that I like Belle hihihi).

There are 10 of these beautiful poses, and as usual you can buy them as a fatpack or in singles.



All of us want to be a Princess, here is me showing my new ring to my friends and of course there is always one that has a dark soul.



Come to our re-furbished store and try out all of the poses we have on offer, also you can grab a free demo of the new SP Shapes (Striking Poses Shapes), perfect to match with our poses ;)

Have a nice Sunday!!


Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: