Friday, January 2, 2009

New Couple Pose at Striking Poses!!!

Hello everyone,

I am back, after taking a long holiday (Thanks Zelly for giving me the time off!), I'm here again like before introducing all the new things that Striking Poses has to offer each one of you girls, and now ... for you boys too! ;)

So here we have, new couple poses from the movie "Arsenic and Old Lace" ... if you have no idea who they are? well I have some info about them for you. It is an old film produced in 1941 and then shown in 1944. It is a frenzied, hilarious, madcap black comedy from the well celebrated director Frank Capra.



I must tell you that this poses are from the last year, and I didn't show them to you before because my holidays, and I want to thank to Zelly for giving me without problems all these 3 weeks that I could spend in calm with my boyfriend Spad (rl boyfriend) that visit me from England, here in Chile ... yes, a big long and tiring trip, but it worthwhile.

So Zelly .... YOU ARE THE BEST BOSS EVER!!!!

Tomorrow a new couple pose is coming!!!

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses
Flickr Group

No comments: