Friday, January 9, 2009

Lets Have A Dirty Dance ;)


Hellow!!

I like to watch that dancing programs or films, I wish I could dance so easily like other people does, and don't think because i'm a latin girl I have that dancing blood inside me ... NO WAY!!!

Anyway thanks to Striking Poses I can manage to dance much better, it has several dancing couples poses and today we add one more to the collection with "Dirty Dancing" ... and let me tell you that it is a really good one, Spad and I had so much fun with it.





Here you can see how scared Spad was, he was affraid that incase I fell, but he need not to worry as I know he is strong enough to hold me ;) ...Baby and Johnny you are no longer the only couple that can do this step *giggles*



Want to try it ... where to find it?
In the middle of the first floor, where are the new releases ^^

Cheerio!!!

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: