Sunday, January 18, 2009

More than Eyes

Hello There,

I hope all of you are having a great weekend, I can say that mine have been quite busy, I'm making all ready to go on HOLIDAYS!!! (yes again), but this time is gonna be short, just some days, so Zelly is not gonna miss me ;)

So, we all know that Striking Poses has more than Poses, now is in the shape bussiness and eyes, and today I just want to show you how pretty do they look, with 2 pictures that I made today.

First, we have the "Misterious Emerald", a pretty dark green, this will make your look soft and delicate, and match with any skin colour ;P 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Next one, is this lovely "Sultry Ember", is kind of different colour, unusual I would say, but makes your eyes a deep and interesting look.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These girls are using Acantha and Acacia shapes, but the skins are unknown, they are randoms that I found in my huge inventory (Yes, I must confess I'm a shopaholic, buw who isn't?)


Come to visit us!!!

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: