Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wednesday...just!

Ack I'm late! I feel like the White Rabbit! At least I can just squeak in with my Wednesday post. I've been having massive "Emerald" issues this week. I only use Emerald for photo taking, and its very hard to do that when half your inventory is missing! So after being a big girl and downloading the latest Emerald viewer, my inventory is back and I have my pictures done.

Pose - Working the Camera #8
Wearing -
French Kiss from Milady's Fancy

Continuing with the preview of the Dance Party dresses you could win, here's the dress Zelly has for you. From Milady's Fancy, the dress is called French Kiss, and its simply gorgeous. With black lace around the hemline and the decolletage to accent the vibrant fabric of the dress, its perfect for the upcoming party season!

Pose - Sassy #9
Wearing -
Knitted Minidress from Amanda's Fashions

Another new release from Amanda's Fashions this week is this adorable knitted minidress. This strapless little number would look incredible worn on its own, or with a long sleeved shirt and jeans underneath, It also comes with knit stockings to complete the look.

Pose - Snow Bunny #2
Wearing -
Trailor Trash Skin from Oceane

Is it wrong that I totally love this skin? I dunno if its cos it fits how I feel at the moment, appeals to my sense of humour or just makes my boobies look fantastic...either way, I love this skin! With smudged makeup and tatts already on the skin, its a winner for those days when you just want to vegetate around the house in your lingerie and curlers.

Oceane's other new release this week is Veronika. Available in 9 makeups, its a strong, vibrant skin for a strong, vibrant woman.

Need a new spot for your store, we have some fabulous 100 prim stores available, as well as a couple of 50 and 75's. Come see the sim and check out fabulous build and what we can offer you.

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: