Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Street Party Preview

Woohooo we're having another street party at Harlow next weekend! If you haven't been to one yet, you don't know what you have been missing. Rhianna has searched out the hottest DJ with the sexiest voice and he plays all the great tunes which keep us shaking our booties!!!

This time we have picked 4 of our favourite outfits which we will be giving away during the event.

Pose - Long Cool Woman #8
Wearing -
Baby Doll Fun from Dance Creations

I'm totally in lust with this dress. I love the design and the versatility of it. It comes with 4 skirt options and colours which are just stunning. For the event, Rhianna will be wearing and giving away the red version. Free in store at the moment is the grape, which I am also wearing in this picture. Look out for the other amazing specials in store at Dance Creations now!

Pose - Look At Me #7
Wearing -
Richter Scale from XTC

Was there any doubt where I'd be picking my favourite outfit from? I chose my favourite XTC minidress, richter scale. I have always loved the halterneck design and the amazing texture of this dress. Its sexy and looks incredible on, so be sure to be at the street party for your chance to grab a copy off me.

Can't make the street party? Well don't worry, these gorgeous designs are in store at Harlow right now.

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: