Thursday, December 17, 2009

Humpday on Harlow!

Wow I can't believe we're just over a week out from Xmas already? Seriously, where has the time gone? I bounced around the sim last night and stumbled upon the Xmas pressies left by some of out fab stores.

Pose - International Model 14 #10
Wearing -
Xmas Gift Earrings from Silk and Satyr

Hunt around under the tree and you will find these gorgeous earrings from Silk and Satyr. They will dress up any outfit this festive season and make you stand out in a crowd.

Pose - International Model 3 #1
Wearing -
Xmas Gift Tanks from Evies

If you look closely under the tree, you'll find not just one, but two presents there from Evies, this cute butterfly tank top in black and in white. They will look great with jeans or a flowing skirt.

Pose - International Model 6 #9
Wearing -
Luna Lu from Cup of Crown

I'm still trying to decide if I feel more like Liberace or Queen of the Universe in this outfit. Either way, its fun and I like it! Its a dollarbie at Cup of Crown, one of our new stores, so pop on by and check them out!

I hope all who came to the dance party on Sunday enjoyed it as much as we did. It took all of us to stop Zelly from stripping while she was dancing up on that pedastal. I think she could have a second career there! Congrads to all who won the incredible dresses we were wearing! I hope you are enjoying them!

See you on Saturday!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: