Monday, November 30, 2009

Great poses for stunning boots ...

Hello lovely readers,

I know I have been away for a few days, but you know I’m always thinking on you all, that is why I want to remind you all about our participation in the Footwear Expo 2009!

First off I bring you 2 poses from our exclusive collection made just for this fantastic event.

From Tickled Feet I Chubby Collection, pose number 2. This pose makes me feel the happiness around me, it is a fresh casual pose, where your shoes will look awesome in any advert. (Check out the boots, a big thank to Bax Coen Designs for his collaboration for this exclusives poses)

Tickled Feet I Chubby by Striking Poses

Still with the same collection, this lying pose, number 3, talks for its self, so … here you have it I am sure you will like it as much as I do :P

Tickled Feet I Chubby by Striking Poses

You can’t buy these poses separately, they come as one collection, Tickled Feet I Chubby is an amazing collection and I’m sure you will be so happy with it.

Tickled Feet I Chubby Pack

Come on over and visit our booth, there we have more poses including couple poses just for you to buy, and if you want to see more, stop by our main store :) and you will see the rest of our wonderful and creative collections ;)

Oh, and don’t forget to donate to the Marine Toys for Tots foundation. By buying our fantastic Foot Buddies Group Pose, it is totally gorgeous and I’m sure male models will like this “3some” idea ;) (Toboggan here)

Foot Buddies Group Pose

Also the Jeanie in a Bottle is still on sale, if you haven’t bought it yet, what are you waiting for?

Jeanie in a bottle- Barbara Eden

If you like freebies, we always have some cheap single poses for you, take a look at the Dollarbie Tree in the middle of our store, and get yours! The last one is Dollarbie Pose 2

Dollarbie 2

Do not forget, if you aren't a member of our group, this pose will cost you some more lindens ;) Join us!

Make sure to stay tuned, because Harlow is preparing a new Street Party, I’ll bring you more information about it during the week ;)

Thank you all from this cloudy Sunday here at the end of the world ;)

Toodles ...
Ake!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: