Monday, February 9, 2009

Sexy? ... Elegant? ... Cute? all @ Striking Poses

I must confess that the last week Striking posses has brought to us some really great collections, sexies, elegants, hot, and of course couldn't be less a cute one.

Today I want to show you the new release based on a very charming girl, all of us can remember her in that awesome epic movie called Lord of the Rings, doing that suitable character of the Princess of the Elf, but this collection is not based ont Arwen, as much as I would love it ;) anyhow this collection is based on Liv Tylor, showing us the best of her in a different way ...

Here you have, the best of Liv Tylor by Striking Poses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And ending my photo session at my friends future main store, this are my 2 favorites Liv-Ake shots, was so hard to choose some of them, because all of them are fantastics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I hope you like it, and enjoy all the Striking Poses collections, feel free to get a complete fatpack or just singles and add all of them to your hud ;)

Have a nice Week!!!

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group




No comments: