Thursday, February 12, 2009

Be a girl with actitude with Striking Poses

Hello,

I'm not a great fan of actresses, but there are some women that deserve my respect and one of them is Striking Poses new celebreties.

She is Sandra Bullock and I must tell you that the complete fatpack is FAB!!!!! just look at this pictures, but you must try them because I'm sure you'll love all of them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These new poses really got actitude, perfect for that girl that want to let the world know "hey, I'm here"

And I couldn't help but take 3 of them and make this shot, was so hard to decide wich one, because ...they are really .... really Great!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't forget that in the store are lots of free things for you, and every way to have them, like the Lucky Chairs, or the Group Gift, also the Profile Picture gift and to enter to our contest in flickr with the chance to be in our Wall and win Fabulous fatpacks and ... don't miss our Sales for one week!!!!

So, stop by and have fun ;)

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group




No comments: