Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pose ...poses ... and ... poses

Hiiii!!

This has been a quiet week, but tiring one ... anyway, no matter how or what, I'll come here to show you the latest releases that Striking Poses has for all of you... because ...I LOVE POSES!

So, today the new fatpack is really good because will help you to take that dancing girl inside of you, so well hidden from the stage. Lovelies meet the Vegas Showgirls Collection!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was thinking, why not use this poses to make a private show to your boyfriend or girlfriend? I'm sure they'll be so pleased ;)

So I was practicing to impress my boy xD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The problem is that ... I'm not really good on it .... or?

have a nice pre-weekend!!

Cheerio!

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group



No comments: