Sunday, February 8, 2009

What is new for this week? ...

Hiya!

I can't believe that Sunday is already gone, and I have done nothing!! And when I want to do things, every one wants to chat with me, isn't fair!!! when I had all the time for me, no one talked to me -.- people xD

Well ... is not about me anyway, is about all the news for this week, and I'm gonna start with Weekly Drawing winners, and they are :

-Stephany Renfold

-Emerald Wynn

-Kiki DeVinna

-Amyla Wakowski

-Vampira Razor

Congratulations to her and don't forget to contact Zelly by Feb. 12th and select your prize!!!

Don't be upset if you are not in the list, Striking Poses has always lot of nice things for you, like the Week Sale:

On sale for ONE week:

Halle Berry --reduced from 50L each to 25L each

Lindsay Lohan --reduced from 50L each to 25L each

Fatpacks ARE included and are priced at 250L for 10 poses.

**Please note, the SALE items will be in the middle of the store close to the Dollarbie tree.

Don't forget that we have new couple poses for free in the store, you just have to be part of our group or add Striking Poses in your profile pictures and you can have the awesome Tube Love gift or Cross my heart gift ;)

Oh, and one dollarbie is ready for you ... Katie Holmes with a simple but chic pose, just like her.


And the best, this week all the collections are fantastic ... I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do ... here a preview ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: