Sunday, February 1, 2009

Piece of News!!!

Hello there,

I can believe how fast the year is going, 1st of Februar already!!! and things in my life are going super dupper good, I've a smile from ear to ear.

Of course, this month doesn't come alone, lots of prizes, poses, shapes and much more that I'll be telling you during the days, for now, I'm going to start by congratulating the weekly drawing winners, here are the names:

- Alura McCann
- Chariclo Dezn
- Mandie Denimore
- pocco Xue
- Shania4U Dreamscape

If you see your name, please CONTACT ZELLY by February 5 to receive your choice of this week's new pose packs! (I must confess that they are gorgeous!)

Don't forget if you would like your name entered in the drawing, simply join Striking POses update group. Just touch a group sign located in the store...it won't cost you a group slot. ;) If you are already a member, then let your friends know so they can have a chance at winning also!

Striking Poses is gonna be part of the great Grid Wide Hunt "Greatest Love" and the pose that Zelly offers to you is awesome!!!! I told her that she should sell it instead, but you know, Zelly love you girls! This Hut will be from Feb. 7th to Feb. 28, so you'll have time enough to pick up all.

Ah love love, this is the month, we spect flowers, chocolates and POSES!!! Why not? ... well Striking Poses monthly prizes are great, perfect for this "love in the air" just check the picture below ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you want to have that, you have to do 2 simple things: To get the "Tube Love", you must be member of our group, easy isn't it? and to get the "Cross My heart" poses you just have to add Striking Poses to your profile pictures, easy peasy ;) They will be there for you until Feb. 28th, but ... hurry up because Valentine's day is comming xD

So, talking about free poses, the new dollarbie is based on that lovely girl called Anne Hathaway, is a fresh and natural pose that you must have it on your hud.

Ok, this is not freebie, but is good too, because is a SALE!!! and don't tell me that you don't like sells, I'll just don't believe you ;)

For this week we have: Anna Nicole Smith and Brigette Bardot, reduced from 50L to 25L each!!!! and because you asked for it, you have it ... This time fatpacks ARE included and are priced at 250L for 10 poses. Who loves you? ... Striking Poses of course *giggles*

And here ... a sneak peak for the 3 collections of this week ... I just love them all!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sitting, standing, lying ... these collections comes in all way!

Do I write to much? ... is just ... I'm so much happy ... is just I got a JOB (rl of course) and I start on Monday and OMG!!! I'm just happy xD

So so ... have a nice week!!!

Cheerio!! *waves*

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: