Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Animations at Striking Poses

Hello Everybody!!!

No matter how difficult my day is I always find myself thinking about you all and how I can surprise you with the amazing work that Zelly and Striking Poses does . I’d like to say sorry for not posting sooner, but things are getting a little difficult for me.

So, lets start because the day is short!

Last week I was telling you about the new type of poses, I say poses, but what I mean is "ANIMATIONS", YES!, Striking Poses has done it again!! this time they surprise us with all new AO sitting animations.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There are 5 different types of sitting animations available, these are only sold separately and we currently don’t offer them in a fatpack.... So.. come on over and choose the best one that suits your style of sitting! (Or buy them all! :P ).

I had planned on making a video to show you the animations in action, but my pc isn’t the best of friends with me, and it basically just said ‘No’ when I tried. (Feel free to donate to the ‘Buy Ake a new PC fund) :P

Animation 2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Animation 3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Animation 3 (moving the head up)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Animation 5
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Animation 5 (different view but look the head and hands ;))
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

sooo ... see you soon!!!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: