Wednesday, January 20, 2010

News on Tuesday

Good evening!

My lovely cat woke me up at 7am this morning after I had only gone to bed at 4am… I love my cat! Yay!
So, I was away yesterday, that is why I didn’t post the Sunday news, but since I am a responsible person, here I am with all the news you need to know about Striking Poses :D .. well I almost forgot to post it today T_T


☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..» What's New ☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..
We have a new collection, again based on a wonderful theme Fairies! , this fatpack contains 10 poses that are super lovely! If you were looking for the perfect poses to complement your avatar when looking like a fairy, well … here you have!

The Fairy Essance Fatpack

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..» Last Release ☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..
Just to remind you that The Ballerina is our previous release, if you haven’t tried them out, do it now, you will fall in love with these amazing poses.

The Ballerina Fatpack

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..» Gifts ☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..
We all love gifts, don’t we? That is why Zelly is always thinking on us, and she is giving us these great dollarbies poses, grab yours for the cheap price for group members of 1L, if you are not a group member you’ll pay little more :P

Dollarbie 2

Also, a group gift was given out 2 weeks ago, and I hope you are enjoying it because one of the poses selected was part of the fatpack in the sale yay!!

01.10 Group Gift

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..» On Sale ☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..
Innocent Love is on sale all this week, grab yours for the price of 250L for the full collection and just 25L for every single pose, this sale is only available at the main store.

Inocent Love

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..» Store Rentals ☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸..
As you all know, our sim has shops to rent, come on over and find one for you, they are super nice and you will enjoy being part of Harlow :D . Contact Jordan Whitt for any information about them :3

Also we have advertising boards for you to rent and to let all our visitors know about your store ;)

Don't forget you can find them at Harlow streets or at the Docks :)

Have an awesome week!

Toodles!

Ake!


Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: