Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Shopping at Harlow

I have a couple of new stores to share with you today that I found when I was zooming around the streets of Harlow and a couple of old favourites.

Pose - Wet Dream #2
Wearing -
Purple Corset from Alexandre

Alexandre has some gorgeous clothing in store and I was drooling big time as I window shopped. There is a wall of sales items too, which is where I picked up this baby. I don't have enough purple in my wardrobe and we all know by now, I am a sucker for corsets! Swing by and check them out and see if you fall in love with them too!

Pose - International Model
Wearing -
Opana (gift in store) from Kissed by Lithium

If you don't know Kissed by Lithium, you are missing out on not only a store with a fun name, but some stunning, fun and creative designs too. I spent a bit of time there too adding to my wishlist. See if you can fine something for yours...or maybe you will give in and snap yours up!

Pose - Snow Bunny #9
Wearing -
Destroyed Tank from Foxxy Fashions

I like Foxxy's Fashions. Its another fun, flirty, sexy store full of gorgeous dresses and mix and match seperates for you to create your own looks and style. I'm shocked however at the insinuation that this shirt is just so perfectly "me". Shocked I tell you! There are different captioned tanks in store, so see which one is you!

Pose - Pulse Racer #6
Wearing -
Renaissance in Red from Silk & Satyr

Silk & Satyr have done it again. They have designed yet another gorgeous and elegant gown to add to their growing collection. Renaissance is simply stunning. With a form fitting bodice that skims down over the hips before flaring out in a slim skirt. With ruffles at the cuffs and on the bodice and back, its another winner!

Wait until you see the new poses Zelly has just released. I can't wait to see what Ake comes up with this week to show them off. They are some of the best poses ever!!! I know I can't wait to play with them!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: