Sunday, November 2, 2008

Calla's Party is ON!!!

*** I update to tell you that Calla's Party is ON ... so come to have fun with us wohooo!!!***


Today we are going to celebrate Calla's 2nd Birthday, can you imagine that? 2 years old today, WOW! ...


I can remember the first time I visited her store and how I was amazed by the hairs she had to offer, so many different colours, in so many different forms! and to this day it is still a must visit store when I'm on the lookout for a new hair style!



and yes, Striking Poses will be there! Zelly has put together a great gift for all that attend, and not just that, you'll also get gifts from other great designers!

So, a party with free gifts, top designers, live DJ and much much more... What more could you want? I hope to see you all there and if you are like me, you'll all be wearing your best Calla hair styles!

Calla!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!


Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: