Friday, November 21, 2008

Sarah Jessica Parker or Carrie?

At least one of the most lovely poses is here, and i am really happy to introduce to you the first Sex and the City girl pose colelction!!

And who better to start with than Sarah Jessica Parker! this wonderful collection includes 10 different poses and all of them are so lovely and irresistible (I've already added them all to my hud... and you know.. you should do the same!)



Come pop over to our store and look for the new release section, there you will find the ready to buy fatpack! Also you can try them before you buy, and if you only want a couple of them you can buy them single too! I am sure that you will just love them, and will buy the complete collection :p

(As always I couldn't help but create some of my own pictures, I hope you like them ^^ )




OH!!! There is also a new freebie for you


Don't forget to Join our Subscribe-o-matic group for updates and periodic freebies! Come to our store and win wonderful poses that you can only get from the Lucky Chairs!

See ya at Striking Poses!!!

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: