Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Poses for you :P

Hello!!!

The end of the week is here and I have for you yet another wonderful collection from an American actress ... She is sexy, she is hot... she is Krista Allen! These poses are particularly special as most of them are sitting poses, perfect for use in the privacy of your own room to seduce that love of your life.



Last night I was looking at the new bar that my boyfriend made, and you'll never guess what ... there were some beautiful girls with him, I asked him what he was doing with them, and he said "they are just posing" and when I took a closer look, OMG!! they were modeling the new Poses from Striking Poses!!! so, I took my trusty camara and SNAP!! ... and here is one of the shots just for you, but please don't tell anyone just yet!



Have a nice day!!

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: