Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hello Wednesday!

Hi there!

First at all, I want to congratulate all you guys in the USA for your new President, I hope the next 4 years we'll see some great things happen with your country.

Second, I hope all the British people have a great Guy Fawkes day, I still can hear all the fireworks, even though today is a cloudy and cold day ^^

So, after that, I introduce the new pose for this week:

If there is a spanish/latin family name that I like, is Aguilera, and more when one of my favorites singers has this surname, yeap, she is Cristhina Aguilera and we have for you a fabulous collection for all of you.



She ROCKS!! don't you think so?

Come to our store and check our new collection for this week.


I must confess that I loved the picture that I did yesterday, so I couldn't help but create another one, this time with 2 of the 10 Poses based on Cristhina Aguilera.



And don't forget!!!
Join our Subscribe-o-matic group for updates and periodic freebies! and win wonderful poses that you can only get from the Lucky Chairs! ... if you are waiting for Christmas to get lovely presents ... EXCUSE ME!!! but ... Strinking Poses is giving away fantastics gifts EVERY single day just for YOU, yes ... YOU!!!

Have a nice Wednesday!!!

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: