Friday, November 14, 2008

New Release and Freebie!!!

I must confess that I love Japanese people, and like very much when you can find people with Japanese and occidental blood, is just an amazing mixture.

That is why I'm so happy to present the last collection for this week ... She is Model, Actress and Television Personality, here she is the super sexy and hilarious ... Olivia Munn ... at Striking Poses, just for you ^^



And of course, I created the following picture, I hope this influences you to create your own photos, and to share them with us, How? it's so simply ... just join our Flickr Group, you 'll find the link at the botton of the page



I just managed to get the new freebie pose for you ladies, pop over to our store and get it now!!
This time, our free celebrity pose is the American actress and sex symbol of the 1930s Jean Harlow ... Of course I used the pose to create a photo, and this is a gift for Zelly, to thank her for the lovely Housewarming present that she gave me last Friday ^^ ... Dear, i found the perfect place for the Japanese Wind Bell ... ;)



Join our Subscribe-o-matic group for updates and periodic freebies! Come to our store and win wonderful poses that you can only get from the Lucky Chairs!



Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: