Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Collection @ Striking Poses!!

Last night I had the TV on, and to my surprise there was a movie on that I really like, and not only that but the main actress is one of the Celebrities we have for you today ^^

I have only seen two of her movies and they are from a genre I really love, dark gothic and with vampires! and and.. Werewolfs!! Showing us how there race can be so powerful and how insignificant we are in comparison.. ah.. I just love it!

Hehehe ... anyhow .. here is Kate Beckinsale in her natural human style poses :P




I just couldn't help but create some pictures inspired by the movies, the dark gothic style ^^




Have a nice day with Striking Poses


PS.- Join our Subscribe-o-matic group for updates and periodic freebies! Come to our store and win wonderful poses that you can only get from the Lucky Chairs!


Cheerio!!


Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: