Thursday, November 6, 2008

Piece of News!!

Hello everybody,

Today I am just going to say this... Demi Moore... that's right to finish the week we have this gorgeous actress. I hope you all enjoy this collection, as much as me and my boyfriend will ;)



Once again, I made use of the poses to create the following picture, I hope this inspires you to create some of your own ^^



And I have more news for you ... ahap ... the week is short and I have so much to tell you ... We are gonna have a new Freebie for you!! This time it will from Ashanti, she is an American singer and songwriter, record producer, actress, dancer, and model and and ... everything!!! Zelly ... just one pose is not enough!! :P



What else? ... oh yes yes I already have the preview for next week ... want to see it? ... mmm ... why not!! how I said, I have a lot to tell you :P

I feel like paparazzi doing these shots ... but is the only way to make these previews just for you hihihi ... it wasn't my fault, I was just having a weekend at the beach when I heard some people laughing and having fun, as I came closer to look I saw the Striking Poses' models practicing for the next Collection ... and of course I had to take pictures!!



Have a great day ^^

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: