Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Couple Poses at Striking Poses

The other day, my boyfriend Spad was upset with me because he always sees me making my photos for the collections each week.

He was upset as I've never asked him to be a model, and he seems to think that he would make a great one. He was so upset that he wanted to leave me alone in our lovely home. and I told him not to do it and that I will include him in the next collection from Zelly.

Thankfully this week Zelly has made a couple pose, well.. she has made 3 of them! As Spad was leaving our home as I had not included him yet in any of the photos yet, I shouted at him "Chic and Twisted", he turned round with a blank look on his face.... Chic and Twisted is the new collection from Striking Poses I told him, the new couple poses ^^



I hope you all enjoy these poses, and as you can see from the pictures these poses are great! You can use these poses in every kind of situation and well.. use your imagination and I am sure you will repoduce some great results. These poses come with the male and female balls and also singles poses.



Chic and Twisted Couple Poses, new at Striking Poses.


Also ... Congratulations to the weekly winners, each of them got a couple box!!!

Armed & Beautiful: Austie Pegler
Bum Rush: Silk Aeon
Chic & Twisted: Kristina Bazar

If you would like your name entered in the drawing, simply join the update group. Just touch a group sign located in the store...it won't cost you a group slot. ;) If you are already a member, then let your friends know so they can have a chance at winning also!

Cheerio!

Striking Poses Store
ShopOnrez Storefront
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group


No comments: