Thursday, February 25, 2010

Humpday on Harlow

Its Wednesday and you know what that means....new bloggage from the Harlow stores!

Pose - Tickled Feet 6
Wearing -
Boyfriend Shirt from SF Designs

Full of great clothing for men and women, SF Designs has joined us here on Harlow. One of my favourite shirts is their boyfriend shirt. Its a perfect casual shirt to wear with jeans and comes in 3 colour choices. There is also 3 ways to wear it. You can wear it like I am above, tied around your waist, or as an open shirt with a tank or bra top underneath. Check out what else is in store!

Pose - Sulty 9
Wearing -
Fenanimal in Snake from XTC

I think of all the XTC clothing I own, this remains my favourite. You get a sexy leather thong worn with chaps, a cropped leather jacket, fingerless gloves, and the most stunningly textured long sleeve shirt in an animal print. I love to wear the top with jeans or leather pants when I just out and about. You have to see these textures to believe them!

Pose - International Model 3 #9
Wearing -
SSC Laqroki Jasmin Shape from Body Doubles with Deschanel Earrings and Cheetah Corset Set from Snatch

I just love my collection of Body Doubles shapes! I just love how sexy and proportioned they are. Unfortunately I don't own a Jasmin skin, so I'm wearing my Laq Tasha 2 skin with it. It still looks stunning! I teamed it up with a retro set from Snatch that I picked up during a Hump Day sale a few weeks back and my fav earrings...and they are colour change, so can be worn with anything!

Pose - Working The Camera 1
Wearing -
Slouch (Store Gift) from Fierce Designs

Fierce Designs is another new addition to Harlow. With sexy clothing to bring out the playful side of you and raunchy shoes, you are bound to find something to tease and delight your other half...or maybe find them when you wear this around the grid! As their gift to Harlow, the Slouch pink sweatsuit is free in store and is perfect for a casual jog around the sim while you shop!

Pose - International Model 4 #10
Wearing -
Leprechaun Special from Magnolia

Just in time for St Paddy's Day (March 17th) Magnolia has released a sexy sparklie green number to bring out the Irish in you...even if you don't have any! As with most all of the clothing in store, you get several outfits in the pack. You can wear the fabulous top with jeans, two style of flexi miniskirts, a fitted system skirt mini and a sexy little pair of panties. There is also two styles of stockings included, so you can be the sexiest leprechaun on the grid.

Pose - Pulse Racer #6
Wearing -
Grace in Silver from Catagory 5

If you haven't checked out whats happening in Catagory 5 for a while, you need to pop on in asap! Not only are the Grace and Kate gowns still only $10 each, but there is a fatpack of 30 soon to be retired outfits for only $29! Perfect for clothing an alt or helping out a new resident!

Striking Poses Store
SL Exchange Store
Striking Poses Blog
Striking Poses Flickr Group

No comments: